If you're anything like me you get those "looks" when you dress up your pooch. So Halloween is the perfect time of year to take advantage of getting your dog in a Costume! There are so many great dogs costumes on the market. Why not have some fun and include your dog this year in trick or treating or to be the star at the next Halloween Dog Party.
We have been searching to come up with our favorites this year and here are a few that our eyes.
1. If you are a laid back person with a laid back dog you might like the Hippie Costume. You can get this costume with a wig, jumpsuit and even peace paw signs. They are perfect for a laid back night on the town. If you are looking for some laughs this year or a great photo opportunity then this one takes the cake.
2. Our next selection was Santa's little helper – The Elf Dog Costume. Who said Halloween Costumes need to be scary! This adorable costume comes with the ankle cuffs with jingle ball pom poms attached and a green tunic and elf hat. Costume is versatile, can fill in for a Halloween Costume as well as a great outfit for the Holiday Season.
3. Coming up next is the Bumble Bee Dog Costume. Comes with a very classy striped sweater with antennas to match. Wings attached so your four legged friend can buzz around any Halloween festivity. They will be the buzz around any Halloween Party and one you can be confident in entering your four legged friend in any contest ..
4. Is your dog a little "wild" and still sowing his oats? Then the Devil Dog Costume is a great choice. Give your little "mischief maker" a chance to be a devil just for the day! Not only is this a sharp costume it's easy to keep on for a night out trick or treating. Costume comes with a cape, collar and a hat to top it off.
5. If your dog is a chow hound then the Hot Dog Costume is a very funny getup. Let your four legged friend strut his stuff this year looking like a Hot Diggety Dawg. You can choose ketchup or mustard as your topping which ever you prefer. Adjustable Velcro tabs makes this a very easy costume to put on and take off and is ideal for the smaller dog.
These are a few of our favorites. Happy Halloween and hope you find the perfect costume for your pooch!