The first step to using Law of Attraction as presented in the movie The secret is to clarify exactly what you want. Remember-determine, write down and talk about what you do want, not what you do not want. Be as specific as possible. Once you have clarified what you want, do the following each and every day.
1. Morning Intention, Visualization and Releasing
As soon as you wake up in the morning, take about 5 minutes to focus your mind on your desires, goals and intentions. Start by sitting in a comfortable position, closing your eyes and visualizing your desires and goals as already being fulfilled. Spend 30 seconds to a minute on each of your core desires and goals. You can also take a few moments to visualize your day going exactly as you would like it to.
When you do this, you will often find negative limiting beliefs that are the result of negative programming from your childhood will come up. You may hear thoughts like "I could never afford that," "there's no way I'll ever get that," or "who am I kidding?" Coming up. If you do, use one of the many releasing techniques that are available (see the list below) to release the negative thought. Do not fight or argument with the thought; Just release it.
Remember to also spend several moments feeling the feelings you would feel if you had already demonstrated your desire in your life. The intensity of the feeling is what fuels the intensity of the attraction.
Powerful releasing techniques:
The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin: http://www.sedonamethod.com
(Hale will be sharing his techniques when he speaks at my summer training
Breakthrough to Success.)
The Work by Byron Katie: http://www.TheWork.com
The Emotional Freedom Technique: http://www.emofree.com
2. Use External Images to Keep you Focused on Your Desires and Goals
To keep yourself focused on what you want to manifest surround yourself with visual images of the things and experiences you want to attract into your life. There are many techniques you can use for this.
1) Cut out pictures of the things you wish to own (like your ideal car or home) and pictures that represent the experiences you want to have (like the perfect relationship, your ideal job, perfect health, being at your ideal weight, more Joy, inner peace or balance in your life) to remind yourself of how you want it to be. Tape them up where you will see them every day-on the mirror, the refrigerator, or your bulletin board. You can also scan them into your computer and make them into a screen saver or a continuously running PowerPoint program.
2) Combine your pictures and words that you cut out into a collage on a large piece of poster board.
3) Make a Dream Book by putting the pictures into a 3-ring binder pasted onto the pages or slid into plastic page protectors.
When you look at any of these pictures, do what Bob Doyle, who is featured in The … Read More