Tips on Removing Animal Hair on the Carpet
If you have a furry pet, like dogs and cats, you must be used to seeing your feathers flying almost in all corners of the house. Of course this is enough to make you often clean the house. In addition to unsightly eyes, animal hair can also be one of the causes of allergies and various diseases for humans
One of the home furniture that is the gathering place for animal hair is carpet. This is certainly because the carpet can bind dirt into the fiber. Carpets consisting of lots of fiber are also ideal for animal hair to land smoothly there. Vacuuming the carpet regularly is the main thing you can do to remove as much animal hair as possible. In addition, you can also do tips on removing animal hair from the following rugs.
With a sponge
The equipment needed is a Cordless Stick Vacuums That Pick Up Pet Hair, a dry sponge, and a spray bottle filled with water. How:
- Vacuum the carpet first thoroughly.
- Spray water on the sponge until the sponge feels moist.
- Apply a sponge to the entire surface of the carpet to lift the remaining hair.
- Squeeze the sponge, then vacuum the hair caught on the sponge.
- If it is still needed, repeat from the second step.
With clothes softening liquid
The tools needed are clothes softening liquid, water, spray bottles, and vacuum. How:
- Mix water with clothes softener liquid in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture to the entire surface of the carpet. Avoid spraying too much liquid because it will make the carpet wet.
- Let the carpet dry a little first.
- Vacuum the carpet as a whole. The clothes softener will help make animal hair more easily removed from the carpet.
With baking soda
The tool needed is baking soda and vacuum. How:
- Sprinkle baking soda on the entire surface of the carpet, then leave it for a few minutes.
- Vacuum the carpet until clean baking soda is lifted.
- Repeat the steps if needed.
- If your carpet is too dirty, not only because of animal hair but also because of dust, dirt, food scraps, etc., it is a good idea to wash the carpet as a whole, either wash it yourself or use professional carpet cleaning services.